Space Applications Center Recruitment Notification Details :
Space Applications Center announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D, M.E/M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E for the position of Scientist/ Engineer.There are 3 Vacancies.This is a wonderful Oppurtunity who are Looking for governmemt job.In this post we are providing the details about job.. Please refer Official Notification before applying the job.
Vacancy Details :
Post Name : Scientist/ Engineer
Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.D, M.E/M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E
Vacancies : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs. 67,700 – Rs. a pair of,08,700/- Per Month
Experience : Fresher
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date to Apply : 30/04/2019
Other Qualification Details:
1. Post Name: Scientist/Engineer-SD – Level – 11 in Pay Matrix, Rs. 67700-208700
2. Essential Qualification & Job Description: Ph.D in topics connected to fields of Electronics/ VLSI/ Microwave. and “M.E./M.Tech with specialisation in Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics” and “B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics”
AgeLimit : No upper age limit is prescribed for the above posts.
Important Instructions :
1. The post is temporary but likely to be continued indefinitelyAt gift the place of posting is Ahmedabad however liable to be transferred to any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space elsewhere
2. Candidates operating in Government/Public Undertaking/Quasi-Government/ Autonomous Organization should ensure that their applications are sent through proper channel. However, they should turn out at the time of showing in the Personal Interview either a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their respective organization in original, or an attested copy of the communication under that their applications are forwarded for thought.
3. The qualification prescribed is the minimum demand and possession of the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Interview. Based on the net bio-information, initial screening can be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for Interivew.No interim correspondence will be entertained.
4. Candidates possessing Degrees awarded by foreign universities ought to turn out the equivalency certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, at the time of interview.
Space Applications Center, Ahmedabad 380 015
Selection Procedure :
Based on the Online bio-Data, initial screening will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for Interivew.
How to Apply :
The candidates who fulfill all eligibility conditions may visit our website www.sac.gov.in for detailed advertisement and apply on-line between 01.04.2019 and 30.04.2019. Candidates who have already applied against Advt. No SAC:01:2018 (Part – I) dated 10.03.2018 between 10.03.2018 and 11.05.2018 want not apply once more. The web site will stay open from 09:30 hours of 01.04.2019 to 18:00 hours of 30.04.2019 to register the applications on-line. Cut-off date for acquiring academic qualification shall be 30.04.2019.
Important Links :
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click here