JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply On-line for 1540 PGT Posts:
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced notification to conduct Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE)-2017 for the recruitment of 1540 Post Graduate Trained Teacher vacancies.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-12-2017 at 11:00 AM to 30-12-2017 until Midnight. Different details like age limit, instructional qualification, choice method, exam fee & how to use are given below…
JSSC Recruitment Notification Details
JSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1540
Name of the Exam: Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE)-2017
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Trained Teacher
Name of the Subject:
- Hindi: 140 posts
- English: 140 posts
- Sanskrit: 140 posts
- Economics: 140 posts
- Geography: 140 posts
- History: 140 posts
- Physics: 140 posts
- Chemistry: 140 posts
- Maths: 140 posts
- Biology: 140 posts
- Commerce: 140 posts
Candidates age ought to be between
- 21 to 40 years for UR/ General.
- 42 years for EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2).
- 43 years for UR, EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2) Female candidates.
- 45 years for SC/ ST (Male & Female) candidates as on 01-01-2017.
Age relaxation is admissible by 05 years for PH candidates of all classes as per rules.
Note: Age Relaxation is Applicable Only for Native candidates of Jharkhand.
Academic Qualification: Candidates should possess PG in relevant subject with 55% of marks (45% of marks for SC & ST categories) & B.Ed.
Choice Process: Candidates can be selected on the premise of Exam.
Exam Fee: Candidates must pay Rs. 150/- (Non Refundable) + Bank charges for SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand, Rs. 600/- (Non Refundable) + Bank charges for Others.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may apply on-line through the web site www.jssc.in from 01-12-2017 at 11:00 AM to 30-12-2017 till Midnight.
- Starting Date to apply On-line: 01-12-2017 at 11:00 AM onwards
- Last Date to apply Online : 30-12-2017 until Midnight
- Last Date for Depositing Exam Fee : 04-01-2018
- Last Date to upload Photograph & Signature : 08-01-2018 until Midnight
- Estimated Date of Exam : First week of February-2018
For a lot of details like pay scale, age limit, educational qualification, selection method, how to use & other information click on the link given below…