Karnataka Prisons Department (KPD) Recruitment
KPD is that the short form of the Karnataka Prisons Department. This prisons department of Karnataka is headed by the Addl. Director General of Police and Inspector General of Prisons. Besides, it’s assisted by the Deputy Inspector General of Prisons (Hqrs), Deputy Inspector General of Police (Prisons) and Gazetted Managers at the Head Quarters. Moreover, the Departmental Staff of KPD is managing the whole Jails, District Head Quarters Sub-jails and Special Sub Jails
KPD Recruitment 2018: Apply On-line 1102 Vacancies: Karnataka Prisons Department has been issued a recruitment notification through KPD Recruitment 2018. This latest recruitment is for recruiting candidates for the post of Jailor and Warder. There are nearly 1102 KPD Vacancies are out there therefore there will be lots of opportunities for the candidates to urge placed in government jobs. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s degree can apply for the Jailor posts and to use for the Warder Vacancies, the aspirants ought to have passed SSC from a recognized faculty. Here, you can get heaps of data regarding Karnataka Prisons Recruitment 2018 like age limit, instructional qualification, selection method, application fee, and how-to-apply steps.
Karnataka Prisons Department (KPD) Notification Details
Name of the Posts : Jailor & Warder
No. of Vacancies : 1102 Vacancies
Apply Mode : Online
Category : Government Jobs
Starting Date : 21st December 2017
Last Date : 09th January 2018
Job Location : Karnataka
Official web site : www.karnatakaprisons.in
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment Vacancy 2018 Details:
Name of the Post and No. of Vacancies are listed below
- Jailor : 32
- Warder : 1070
Eligibility Criteria for KPD Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants who would like to use for the Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2018 ought to fulfill the following eligibility norms,
KPD Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
- Jailor : Aspirants ought to have completed Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Warder : Candidates should have passed 10th/SSC from a recognized college.
KPD Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 26 Years
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
- The age limit for the SC/ST candidates as per KPD Recruitment is as follows,
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
KPD Recruitment 2018 Selection process:
- Written Examination
- ET & PST/Viva-voice (for Jailor post only)
Here are the Physical Standards to meet for each Male and Female,
- Height:168 cm
- Chest=86 cm + 5cm Expansion while Breathing
- 100 Meters run in 15 Seconds
- High Jump=1.20 Meters
- Long Jump=3.8 Meters
- Shot Put (7.26kg) = 5.60 meters
- 800 Meters run = 2 minutes and 50 seconds
- Height:157 cm
- Weight= 46 kg
- 100 Meters run in 18.5 seconds
- High Jump=0.90 Meters
- Long Jump=2.50 Meters
- Shot Put (7.26kg) = 3.75 meters
KPD Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST category: Rs. 100/-
KPD Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
- Jailor: Rs. 17, 650 – 32, 000/- per month
- Warder: Rs. 11, 600 – 21, 000/- per month
How to apply for KPD Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official site of Karnataka Prisons Department (www.karnatakaprisons.in)Or else,
- click on the below download button to induce the KPD Notification 2018.
- Read the KPD Recruitment 2018 Notification rigorously.
- If you meet the eligibility conditions, fill the KPD online application without any error.
- Be certain to submit the appliance form before the last date.
KPD Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- Description Date Starting Date to use Online : 21st December 2017
- Last Date to use On-line : 09th January 2018
- Last Date to deposit application fee : 11th January 2018
KPD Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
Official Notification : Download Here
Apply Online Link : Click Here