West Bengal Police (WBP) Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018-19 Notification : Apply Online for 2550 Lady Constable Vacancies. Nice Vacancies in Police Department!! West Bengal Police has 2550 mega openings for Lady Constable posts. The Vacancies are equally distributed for all category candidates. However, it’s a nice chance for all Citizens of India to be a part of West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018. Moreover, Online application process starts from 3rd January 2018. Thus, all the eligible candidates should submit your application forms before the last date i.e. 1st February 2018. Additionally, we tend to have provided details regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, selection method and others on this page. You’ll additionally, visit @ policewb.gov.in to induce additional useful info concerning West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018.
This is a very good oppertunity for candidates who are waiting for this notification.we provide all the details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…and also please refer Official notification before applying for this posts. Alternative details like instructional qualification & how to use are given below
West Bengal Police (WBP) Notification Details
Name of the Post : Lady Constable posts
No.Of of Vacancies : 2550
Application Mode : Online
Starting Date to use : 03-01-2018
Closing Date to apply : 01-02-2018
Job Class : Police Jobs
Job Location : West Bengal
Official Web site : policewb.gov.in
West Bengal Police Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post , Category Wise Vacancies and No of Vacancies are listed below
1. Lady Constables
- Unreserved (UR) – 707
- Unreserved (E.C.) – 696
- Scheduled Caste – 37
- Scheduled Caste (E.C.) – 318
- Schedule Tribe – 13
- Schedule Tribe(E.C.) – 88
- OBC-A – 369
- OBC-A(E.C.) – 184
- OBC-B – 48
- OBC-B(E.C) – 90
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying for West Bengal Police Jobs 2018 Notification should fulfill following eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll down to urge detailed information regarding eligibility criteria’s like academic qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and conjointly how to apply process.
Academic Qualification :
- The applicant should have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent from recognized Institution.
- Language: Applicant must be able to talk, browse and write Bengali Language.
- However, this provision can not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
- For the applicant of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong District, the provisions laid down within the West Bengal Official language Act, 1961 will be applicable.
Age Limit :
All the Applicants ought to have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Moreover, age limit shall be relaxed for the SC/ST candidates of West Bengal Only by 05 (5) years and OBC candidates of West Bengal Only by 03 years.
- The higher age limit is additionally relaxable for the NVF and Home Guards Personnel serving in West Bengal Police only as per existing Government Rules. However, age relaxation is NOT available to Civic Volunteers.
Selection Process :
Candidates are selected based mostly on their performance in following tests.
- Written Test.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- (PMT)Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Final Written Test.
- Personality Test and
Minimum Physical Standard:
Category , Height(Barefoot)(in cm.) and Weight (in kg.) are listed below
1. Candidates of all classes (exceptGorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis, and Scheduled Tribes) :
- Height(Barefoot)(in cm.) : 160
- Weight (in kg.) : 49
2. Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshisand Scheduled Tribes :
- Height(Barefoot)(in cm.) : 192
- Weight (in kg.) : 45
Physical Measurement Take a look at (PMT):
- The physical standards (height and weight) of the candidates as given under 3(e) can be tested by using Electronic Machines.
Physical Efficiency Take a look at (PET):
- Candidates who will qualify in PMT will be allowed to take half in PET which consists of 800 meters run among 04 minutes.
Pay Scale :
Candidates who are selected for the post of Lady Constables in West Bengal Police can get the following amount as salary.
- Rs.5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay of Rs.2,600/-.
- All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) must pay Rs.150/- as their application fee as per the principles.However, Rs.20/- as Processing fee while applying and repair charge of Rs.23/-.Totally, candidates should pay Rs.193/- as their application fee.
- Conjointly, No application fee for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) class candidates.
How to apply:
- Firstly, visit West Bengal Police Official website @ policewb.gov.in On home page, Click on Recruitment.
- Click on ‘Recruitment to the Post of Lady Constables in West Bengal Police.’
- Download the official notification and read the instructions given fastidiously.
- If you meet the eligibility, click on ‘Fill-up Application Type On-line.’
- Enter all the mandatory details like name, DOB, instructional details, contact variety, address, and others.
- Upload scanned copy of your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, enclose attested copies of necessary documents.Applicants should pay a relevant quantity as their application fee.
- Finally, press submit button before the last date.
- Notification Release Date : 3rd January 2018
- Starting Date of application : 3rd January 2018
- Last Date to use : 1st February 2018
Official Notification : Download Here
Apply Online Link : Click Here